1、 Working principle of PSA oxygen generator
pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is an automatic the principle of pressure adsorption and depressurization desorption to absorb and release oxygen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of spherical granular adsorbent with micropores on the surface and inside, which is white. The pore characteristics enable the kinetic separation of oxygen and nitrogen. The separation of oxygen and nitrogen by zeolite molecular sieves is based on the small difference in the kinetic diameter of the two gases. Nitrogen molecules have a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites, while oxygen molecules have a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and carbon dioxide in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen. Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower. Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is to make use of the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieves. The cycle cycle of pressure adsorption and decompression desorption is used to make the compressed air enter into the adsorption tower alternately to realize air separation, so as to continuously produce.
high purity product oxygen. PSA oxygen generator is based on the principle of pressure swing adsorption, using high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, under a certain pressure, to produce oxygen from the air. After purification and drying of compressed air, pressure adsorption and decompression desorption were carried out in the adsorber. Due to the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in zeolite micropores is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. After that, the adsorbent desorbs nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set up in the system. One tower adsorbs oxygen and the other tower desorbs and regenerates. The opening and closing of pneumatic valves are controlled by PLC program controller to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to realize the purpose of continuous production of high-quality oxygen. The whole system consists of the following components: compressed air purification components, air storage tank, oxygen nitrogen separation device, oxygen buffer tank.
2、 Technical characteristics of PSA PSA oxygen generator
1. The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, clean and dry air, which is conducive to the long-term service life of molecular sieve
2. The new pneumatic stop valve has the advantages of fast opening and closing speed, no leakage and long service life, which can meet the requirements of PSA process for frequent use and high reliability
3. Perfect process design and selection of new molecular sieves
4. Adopt new oxygen making technology, continuously optimize device design, and reduce energy consumption and capital investment
5. The structure of the equipment is compact and the floor area is reduced
6. Stable performance of the equipment, PLC control, can achieve full-automatic operation, annual operation failure rate is low
Post time: Sep-14-2020