Precautions for using cold dryer
1. Do not place it in the sun, rain, wind or relative humidity greater than 85%. Do not place in dusty, corrosive or combustible gas environment. Do not put it in the place where there is vibration and freezing of condensate. Don’t get too close to the wall to avoid poor ventilation. If it needs to be used in corrosive gas environment, the dryer with copper pipe antirust treatment or stainless steel heat exchanger type dryer must be used. It should be used at ambient temperature below 40 ℃.
2. Do not connect the wrong compressed air inlet. In order to facilitate maintenance and ensure maintenance space, bypass pipeline should be set. Prevent the vibration of the air compressor from being transmitted to the dryer. Do not add the weight of the pipe directly to the dryer.
3. Do not stand up, discount or flatten the drain pipe.
4. The allowable fluctuation of power supply voltage is less than 10%. Leakage circuit breakers of suitable capacity shall be provided. It must be grounded before use.
5. If the inlet temperature of compressed air is too high, the ambient temperature is too high (above 40 ℃), the service flow exceeds the rated
treatment air volume, the voltage fluctuation exceeds 10%, and the ventilation is too poor (air should be changed in winter, otherwise the room temperature will rise). The protection circuit will work, the indicator light will go out and stop operation.
6. When the air pressure is higher than 0.15 MPa, the outlet of the normally open automatic drainer can be closed. When the displacement of the air compressor is too small, the water outlet is opened and the air is blown out.
7. The quality of compressed air is poor, such as dust, oil, etc., which will adhere to the heat exchanger, reduce its working efficiency, and the drainage is also prone to failure. It is expected to install a filter at the inlet of the dryer and make sure that the water is drained at least once a day.
8. Use vacuum cleaner to clean the ventilation hole of the air dryer every month.
9. Turn on the power supply and turn on the compressed air after the running state is stable. It must be started for more than 3 minutes to stop the operation.
10. If the automatic drainer is used, check whether its drainage function is normal. Be sure to clean the dust on the condenser. Always check the pressure of the refrigerant to determine whether the refrigerant leaks and whether the capacity of the refrigerator changes. Check whether the temperature of discharged condensate is positive
Post time: Dec-14-2020